Information We Collect
We collect the following information from you:
- Contact information
- First name
- Last name
- Business name
- Email address
- Phone number
Use of Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Communicate with you to send marketing communications, and correspondence in order to share more information about our services and/or to provide a service demonstration
- Conduct research and analyses to better understand our customers; and produce data analytics and reports containing de-identified data summaries of Personal Information and other information that is not Personal Information (such information, “General Information”) that we share with business partners. General Information may include Personal Information that has been aggregated, de-identified and will not identify you.
Privacy and Sharing of Information
We will provide your Personal Information, to our trusted business partners, service providers, and subsidiaries and affiliates to provide services to help us with our business activities, such as the marketing of our Service. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these types of services to us. In addition, we may share your basic information (name, company name, phone number, email address) with one of our business partners to market their services to you, provided, however, if you do not want us to share your Personal Information in these circumstances with these business partners, please contact us to opt out by email at ODX_Privacy@ondeck.com or by postal mail at the contact information listed below. In addition, we may also share General Information for the same reasons as we provide Personal Information and for business partners and others to conduct analyses and research and track marketing performance or as otherwise provided in the Tracking Technologies part herein.
We may also disclose your Personal Information:
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process,
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a request from a governmental entity;
- If ODX is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or substantially all of its assets or equity, in which case, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Website of any change in ownership or uses of your Personal Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Personal Information; and
- To any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
User Access and Choice
If your Personal Information changes, or if you no longer desire to receive information about our Service, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove, or deactivate it by emailing ODX_Privacy@ondeck.com or by contacting us by postal mail at the contact information listed below. We will respond to your request within 30 days. We will retain your information for as long as reasonably useful for commercial purposes. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
ODX and our business partners may contact you to offer you products and services that may be of interest to you. Out of respect for your privacy, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails, telephone solicitations or other forms of contact from ODX and our trusted business partners by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, contacting us by email at ODX_Privacy@ondeck.com , or by postal mail at the contact information listed below.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. We may combine this automatically collected log information with other information we collect about you. We do this to improve services we offer you and to improve marketing, analytics, and Website functionality.
We partner with third parties to display advertising on our Website and manage our advertising on other sites. Our third party partners may use technologies such as cookies to gather information about your activities on this Website and other sites in order to provide you advertising based upon your browsing activities and interests. If you wish to not have this information used for the purpose of serving you interest-based ads, you may opt-out by clicking here. Please note this does not opt you out of being served advertisements. You will continue to receive generic advertisements.
Security of Information
ODX takes the security of your information very seriously. Your information is securely sent to ODX with 128 bit-encryption over the Transport Layer Security (TLS) protocol. This creates an encrypted connection between your browser and our servers.
Links to 3rd Party Sites
Changes to This Policy
15 West 38th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10018
To opt-out of marketing communications: please use one of the communication methods below, and include your full name and business mailing email address. Once we locate your contact information based on the information you provide us, it will be removed from our databases and mailings lists.
1. Send an email to ODX_Privacy@ondeck.com
2. Send a letter to:
15 West 38th Street, 3rd Floor
New York, NY 10018